Thursday 6 January 2011

Hi 2011

hi

Hi I'm back again, the holidays have been fun and its nice to go back to making and doing cool stuff. I havent made any new years resolutions. But there are a few things I will do...
+ Make more books
+ Draw more
+ Sell some books
+ Do more stuff 
+ Show more of the uni work Im doing

And I havent forgotten that its thursday, so heres some books I made during the break...

polkadot

polkadot 

A book cover made with an old paperbag I found lying around.

squared

squared

A book made with squared paper I found in the book arts studio one day.

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! I love the square paper...I've made a couple little journals before but not in awhile and this makes me want to make one again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dots on that book. So fly.

    ReplyDelete