Saturday 7 January 2012

Etsy update

11 12
My Phone Hates Me 2.
This is for those of you who have an iphone, you love it to bits and yet it hates you, its sole purpose it to make you seem stupid.
I am forever sending mispelt texts thanks to my phone and I have illustrated some of my favourite and weirdest ones.

Pages: 20
Paper size: A5
Paper Weight: 100gsm
Cover Weight: 160gsm 
Available here.


13 14
 The Mallades. It started with me reading an article about ducks and their odd behaviour...

"The strange case of the homosexual necrophiliac duck pushed out the boundaries of knowledge in a rather improbable way when it was recorded by Dutch researcher Kees Moeliker."

The title is a pun on the fact this makes ducks seem somewhat ill. Mallard is the name for ducks and the french word malade means to be ill, mashed together makes The Mallades.

Pages: 16
Paper size: A5
Paper Weight: 100gsm
Cover Weight: 160gsm
Available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment